THOUGHT OF THE DAY
1 Corinthians 13:8-13 AMP
 Love never fails [it never fades nor ends]. But as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for the gift of special knowledge, it will pass away.
• For we know in part, and we prophesy in part [for our knowledge is fragmentary and incomplete].
 But when that which is complete and perfect comes, that which is incomplete and partial will pass away.
 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.
• For now [in this time of imperfection] we see in a mirror dimly [a blurred reflection, a riddle, an enigma], but then [when the time of perfection comes we will see reality] face to face. Now I know in part [just in fragments], but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known [by God].
 And now there remain: faith [abiding trust in God and His promises], hope [confident expectation of eternal salvation], love [unselfish love for others growing out of God’s love for me], these three [the choicest graces]; but the greatest of these is love.
Matthew 7:7-8 AMP
 “Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.
 For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened.
John 14:14 AMP
• If you ask Me anything in My name [as My representative], I will do it.
• How do we know what to BELIEVE?
• How do we know what to SAY?
• How do we know how to ACT?
• How do we know how to INTERACT with our Heavenly Father and Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ?