- One of the things about being a truck driver is you often have to deliver or pick up a load at a location where you have never been before. Sometimes it’s in the middle of the night and/or on a weekend or holiday when most families are gathered around or asleep at home. Whoever you are there are times when you feel disconnected from your loved ones and may even wonder whether anything you do on a daily basis matters very much.
- The great thing about being a Christian truck driver is to know the Lord is always near and you are never alone. Even the darkness is as light to him. “If I say, ‘Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,’ even the darkness is not dark to you, the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you.” (Psa 139:11-12).
- What the Lord wants from us is our devotion to him. He sees your heart and if it’s really for him. If it is, everything you think, say, and do is significant. For it is then the Lord can really use you to reach the world. “The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” (Luk 6:45).
- Remember light overcomes darkness, not the other way around. You can light a match in a very large pitch black room, and that single flame will not be extinguished by the darkness but give it’s light. So it is with God’s light. “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (Joh 16:33). So, if you are a Christian, make it your aim to please him with your heart, so you can experience his peace and so he can guide you to do those things he has planned for you to do.
- If you have never participated in this ministry reach out to us and tell us how we can pray for you and what the Lord is doing in your life. May the Lord bless you richly today!